Tuesday, November 30, 2010

♥Basic Illustration- Cool Art♥

This is my final assignment for Basic Illustration
the theme is about global warming
Title: Cool Art Competition
this competition's objective is want to
rise the awareness to protect the earth
my concept is about a mother is protecting her baby
fire that I made in abstract form
represent the global warming, pollution, environmental issues
mother represents human beings
baby represents the natural and next generation
we're now tryig our best to protect the earth
use of color contrast (blue and red)
blue is a cool color while red is a warm color
I did the circle (protection), mother in blueish color
is to give a sense of cooling down the global warming
since the baby is represting the natural
that's why I painted it in green color
I done this in almost 3 days
this competition is special for those art & design student
the winner will get RM2,000
they will choose 1 among 7 colleges
I din hope much
just hope my design can grab some attention
and let some1 outside know my design
wish you all like it♥

No comments: