Monday, January 11, 2010

♥back 4 school♥

huyoo~
finally
my sem break finish already
is time 2 get back college
and study hard
haiz...
but my brain still thinking
about trip, shopping, blogging, on9-ing
no mood 2 study
2day is the schedule getting day
but i absent bcz of my mr.romeo
heard from my frens
i seem still same class with micky
because both of our course also need 2 study illusion
hope this sem will be nice and enjoy
***
my plan is
find a part-time if i don't have any class in weekdays
and...
be more creative
coz still now
i think my creativity is very low
so gambateh...

2 comments:

Mr romeo said...

haha...ok la...u can be more creative 1...got me ma...haha..i teach u la..><

♥Hyueri公主♥ said...

hng...i wont lose de...
nvm lor...i can steal yr idea...haha
den add on my idea
i be the most creative lor
hahahahahahhahhahahahha