Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥BADdream♥

BAD dream again
yesterday i have conflict with my dear
actually sometimes i also that's whose fault...
maybe that's mine problem or his
***
then in the night
i was dreaming
not that scary but really hurt my feeling
i dreamed of him---my dear
we hang out with some people
some are girls
some are guys...
he left me alone
and play around with 2 girls
who the faces were not clear
i just standing at there, watching them
but he doesn't notice that i was there
he just keep play with them
really...暧昧
i hate that feeling
then i walked out from the shop
2 clear my mind
when i return
i saw the girls were hugging him
what such a BAD dream...
***
i hate all these
make me suffer
why i can remember this all??
cause i afraid of it
and awake... cry like a child
just because of i'm scared

No comments: