Thursday, October 29, 2009

♥superbuzy♥

who say sem1 term2 will b very free?
shit lar~
5-7 assignments in 1 week
now my assignments as high as mountain
who can help me?
nw i gt color study exercises,my idol(presentation),
movie response paper,masjid jamek, 1 sketchbook,
feminism art logbook and presentation,
mosaic design, logbook,and poster
i wan die liao...
my lovely god...can u give me 25 hours a day?
i rely no enuf time 2 do this stuff
almost bankrap oso...
wan 2 find a good job
which can do my own stuff during free time
high salary and allowance
i hv borrow RM40++ frm my sister
tis saturday toh cum bk frm melaka
i hv promise them 2 join de gathering at KTV
oh my god...
use $$$ again
den 2moro my classmate's b'day
plan 2 hv steamboat
RM20++ again

1 comment:

Datrick Ho said...

haha don worries about RM20++ =) cos it cancel edi wakaka