Friday, September 18, 2009

♥G-force♥

haha~
dating with my dear公
went 2 MidValley
for a movie, called G-force
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuxKRDe21zsihmZtgW001zr2yODRpoaPQw7MoTnisE67H0z9CVuJCUQ4g3mQrQAosnSc4bu7mK6ouMnV4V951yOIyvAXxodRRDAzU_xft6EKMSsR29qPWPClucfrDhZ1ISAAl2Wjulh7M/s1600-h/DSC02153.JPG">
after we pass up the sketchbooks
we went 2 MidValley
bought a pack of make up remover tissue
from elianto
we went 2 pet's wonderland
i ♥ the hamsters
i wan buy it as my 仔仔

long time didnt have twin seatwith dear公
hehe~ ^_____________^
G-force ------ very nice movie
the hamster very cute
i like the fat 1 --- Rookie
its hair style looks cool

shopping
but my damn colour lens
shit lar...
so pain 2 wear it
really uncomfortable

no mood 2 shop anymore
so tired
my eyes become red ady
slept at my dear's car







No comments: