Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♥shopping day♥

yesterday
i went out with my dear Micky
we went to Times Square and Sungei Wang
long time didn't shop around in KL
i ♥ SHOP
we ate the fried food at the sungei wang
i miss the the Taiwan hot-dog
by the way
i want to warn you guys here...
when you pass through the bridge which connected Times Square and the Sungei Wang
be careful!!
there have a lot of lier
at 1st,they will say just need your signature or your I/C no or your name
i thought that was a new product to promote
then Micky wrote his name
me too!!!
but, at last column there in the form
was a trap!!!
they say they don't care how much we can sponsor
then i thought it can be few ringgit
but they really shit
they wan us to donate RM20 each person
but i really don't have much $$$
so dear and me share to donate a number of 20
i hope not to see them again
* * *
i was so shocked
when i pass through the road
there got 1 man
actually he is a disabled
but he doesn't give up himself
he make the key chain, hp hanger,etc
dear and me also bought 1 each
have our name "MicBerry"
* * *
another thing made me very happy
and felicity, so warm
in the car, on the way back to home
i wrongly did something
but my dear said that
'you're so stupid~ make me can't control to kiss you'
he kissed me
i ♥ that kiss
so sweet...i will remember it till the end of my life

No comments: