Monday, December 14, 2009

♥sport day♥

13/12/2009
that day
in the morning
i went out to mountain-walk with my family
and my dear
this is the 1st time
because last 2 times also raining
so we force to cancel
so enjoy...
but i got a little bit asthma
very difficult 2 breath...
but still finish the walk...
* * *
then we have our breakfast
Dad send Coco (my eldest sis) to her bf's house
DAMN cute his house
like Disney land...
but have to renew the paint
* * *
prepare for the next section---badminton
we have book a court for 2 hours
only RM30 in 96 badminton at balakong
shit!!! my pelvis so painful...
and also my hand muscle
* * *
13/12/2009
i had been together with dear
for 1 year and 9 months
dear, i love u...
muackzz...
even though this christmas u still not around with me
nevermind...haha~
sure you bring my christmas present back 2 me!!! ^________^

No comments: