Sunday, June 21, 2009

♥StEaMbOaT---yummy♥

20/6/2009
father's day eve
my family plan 2 hv a steamboat party at my house
had invited my elder sis, jess's bf, jynn
and my boyboy, khee khee
and my lovely grandbaba...
when i hd finished my dancing class
i rush bk 2 home
finish all d housework...
n oso bath my carcar...
aroun 3.30pm sumthg khee came...
i wan him accompany me 2 watch d laserdisc(LD)---jurassic park
bt unfortunately LD dun hv any subtitles
well...nway after tat
i wash all d food n prepare 4 d party
finally my dad n mum came bk
let get the party start~ ~
* * *
after d party
we all young ppl clean d dishes
jess put on d soap
jynn wash off
khee 'lap' and me put tat all bk 2 de rak...
my eldest sis, san oso help 2 clean up d table
juz oli less 1 ppl...
we all waiting 4 tat...
* * *
we gv a surpise 2 jynn
21/6 is jynn's birthday
so we bought a cake 4 him
d scene v touching...
den we all watch d another movie---true lies
after tat, my boy oso bk 2 his house
b4 he go bk
he 'tiru' d fly kiss by 17 again's男主角
so cute...♥
* * *
wish all d baba
happy father's day!!!
n hv a healthy life
muackz...

2 comments:

少年 said...

haha...y wan say hw i gv u a gdbye kiss o?==...ppl heard it will so cold de ma...sure uncle will healthy forever...my dad also

♥Hyueri公主♥ said...

haha^^
i like u like?
i wan rmb tis nite ma...
u very cute ah...
love u always...><