Friday, April 10, 2009

*BrOkEn FaMiLy*

i hate to write this in my blog
but i really sad because of that
last month my cousin>>>>wen zhe
already went back to Johor
my auntie and uncle separate long time ago
i think since from 11 years ago
very very long time ago...
my auntie take care of my 2 cousins until now
but when my cousins>>>>shee yun , wen zhe grow up
both also wan back to their father there...
juz leave their mother stay here alone
i know that my auntie also not good at all
i angry her
especially until now
she still go pub and clubbing at night
that's why dont have elder take care of cousins
so...my cousin>>>>shee yun looks like gangster
recently, i heard from my mum
she said my cousin>>>>shee yun make decision
back to Johor on 26nd of April
seen like a broken family
that's why i am here to remind everyone
think properly 1st
this very important to our children
see now...what a horrible ending of this family
i cant imagine anymore
just hope all of my family stay happily together....
include my Mr.Romeo

No comments: