Saturday, April 11, 2009

♥WhoSe FalSe??♥

12/4/2009
yesterday night
family and i went to my cousin's house
later after we reached home
i ask my mum whether want eat breakfast together or not
if she want
then just call me wake up
if not i will wake up at 8.45a.m.
but this morning
nobody come to call me up
so i just sleep until 8.45a.m.
everyone also angry at me, scold me
1st is my dad
he came 2 my bedroom
den just shout at there
okay...
nevermind
later when i go for toilet
my sis also said like that,
"waa...sleep so late wor!! no need work ar?? everyone waiting for you...bababa....."
this all happening never end
until i go to 1st floor
o00!!! MY GOD
my mum did the same thing
please lahr....
who is wrong now???
***********************************************
and my backbone
i hate that
after that day
i practise dance
still painful
somemore already "black green"
but my Mr.Romeo also din hug me o00....

No comments: