Friday, April 10, 2009

♥FiNaLlY~~♥

finally i found a new full-time job
juz at opposite to my present workshop
that's FOLIO
i will stop work at Lilic Collections
my last day at there >>> 15/4
then, i will start work at Folio on 16/4
so, if anyone want to buy anything can come and find me lor ^_______^
***********************************************
i wanna choose PJCAD
for my further study
before this
i hate that feel
look like i not really wan to study
just want together with my Mr.Romeo
my whole family also treat me like that
i really angry
but finally last night
my sister already promise me
she will accompany me to register in the end of May
i feel happy... hehe~~
but i heard from my Mr.Romeo
got another friends study at PJCAD with us
i dont hope so
cause that guy got somethgs problem lar...
nevermind lar
just hope i wont be same class with that guy

2 comments:

少年 said...

i hope foundation also wont same class wif him...
i wan my new life...college life...
know new frenz from different country..
dun wan same class wif tat noisy guys..

♥Hyueri公主♥ said...

haha...
but i think tat college less students frm other country...
oo0...u wan noe other beauty gals ar??